Saturday, August 30, 2008

My New Blog and a GREAT Idea!

So my last blog I messed with it too much and seriously RUINED some of the settings that I just can't change back. So....SOLUTION: Create a new BLOG!!!
But I do have a great idea for EVERYONE who blogs: I knew I wanted to start a new blog but I didn't want to lose any of my posts on the other blog......WELCOME TO BLURB.COM!!!! I can't even tell you how easy it was! They import all of your old posts and pictures, you then lay out the pages and it makes a book out of your blog.
I'm proud to annouce that my blog had 188 posts and I will be getting a book that's 188 pages, bound, full color printed and everything I want for only $38 shipped to my door!
If you want to ever publish our blog like this, I would HIGHLY recommend using this company!
So for now, make sure to change over your links to my new site so that you don't go to the old one anymore.

1 comment:

Ashley and Devan said...

I agree, I love blurb.com. Your new blog looks great!!!