Sunday, November 14, 2010

Is It Really November Already?

I can't believe November is half way over already! We've been so busy just doing the "day to day" things lately, time has just slipped right by.
I was offered an amazing position with FatCats. I'm technically part time in the Ogden location (which is a super fun position) and also temporarily part time in the Corporate Office (which is where I truly belong) and to be honest....I LOVE EVERY MINUTE!
Being a working mom is something that I "mastered" with Carter, but this time around it's so different. As much as I love the boys and really miss them when I'm at work...I honestly love what I do and enjoy it so much. (I never really had that when I worked when Carter was little.) So I'm adjusting, because I feel guilty being gone all day everyday....but when I'm at work I am "on fire," and couldn't be happier.
I've been trying to be creative with the boys when I'm home. This makes me feel better for not being home as much, and they really seem to enjoy my "surprises." This was my latest one...
I made ordinary pancakes, into a winter delight!

My sister bought the boys matching pjs, and they are darling! We were at my mom's yesterday and had to model them....(what's not to love about Toy Story 3 right?)

Scott and I both took off time to see Carter in his first "Parent Day" of the year. Our little guy is getting so big! I'm really glad Scott was there, he didn't get to come many last year.
The kids are learning so much this year. they have been going over music theory (Carter's favorite) reading, spelling, math, and social skills (manners) so that when they start kindergarten, they're ready.
We also made a turkey craft....inside we put all of the things Carter's thankful for.
We've been having fun hanging out, playing games and learning new things lately!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love it! Your family is so adorable! Hope you don't mind I added you to my blog.