Monday, April 11, 2011

Carter Babe...

Carter is one amazing 4 year old! Scott and I never seem to get enough of this kid, and we can't wait to see the "man" he's going to grow up to be.

But until this little dude gets older, (and doesn't want to hang out with me anymore) he's one of my favorite people to hang out with.



Carter had his second Parent Presentation for his preschool the other day. Braxton and I were so excited to sit in the classroom, and watch our favorite 4 year old perform. And perform he did, it was awesome!


I am so proud of how much this little guy knows! He really works with music notes, piano playing, sign language, writing and reading. He loves school so much!


And seriously, what's not to love when you're this kid....


It's moments like this that really make me realize how blessed we truly are to have such an amazing boy!

No comments: