Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Is Coming...

It's the BEST time of year! I absolutely love spring and everything it brings!


One of my favorite holidays happens to be Easter, and to have an entire month of spring to celebrate makes me so happy! My mother-in-law happens to have her birthday the end of March, and of course I "had" to plan a craft for all of us to do.


Tom and Margaret came over to our house for dinner and our "Easter-Inspired" craft!

Being outside is one of my favorite parts of spring as well. My cousin from Arizona is staying with my mom because he's trying out for the Ogden Semi-Pro Soccer team. Carter has been super excited to "play soccer" with him all week! Beus Park is one of my favorite places to take the boys, Carter loves it too.....
Brax was introduced to the glories of riding your bike in the park...
Thanksgiving Point is one of my favorite places to take the boys, and I got an AMAZING deal on a family pass there this year! My "barn only" pass got upgraded for FREE!
Super fun this year with both of them being to independent...
Gotta love tractors and seeds....
Carter loves the horses, and as much I thought Brax would like them too, he really didn't...so we watched big brother....So fun! LOVE this month and all it's bringing with it!

No comments: