Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Family Pictures....

We got our family pictures taken in November...and they are far better than I expected. Our photographer is a friend, Stephanie, and she takes amazing pictures....but we have 2 little boys who don't make it very easy.

She captured some GORGEOUS shots!

Our family shot turned out so nice! I will actually hang this up in my house! It's not everyday that you get all of us looking in the same direction...let alone looking GOOD! She's amazing.

The one of me and my sweet boys is PRICELESS!

Carter is growing up so fast...and seeing this picture makes me realize it so much.

Braxton has gorgeous blue eyes...like our entire family! He's so precious!

I can't wait to get these printed and hung around my home. If you want to check out Steph's website it's: www.patchworkphoto.com
She's absolutely AMAZING!

3 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

I haven't seen these yet. I love the one of you and the boys.. so so so cute!

HeXian said...

Please visit

www.chanhexian.blogspot.com


Thanks !

Cute Family said...

Those pictures are sooo cute! Your little boys are adorable and you are gorgeous!