Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010...

This Christmas was both really good and really bad. I have been so sick over the past week (fevers, nausea, coughing) so I didn't really get a chance to fully enjoy the holiday. I haven't been this sick in a very long time, and just went through the motions of Christmas.

However, our little family got SPOILED! Scott and I both have amazing families that really make the holidays worth while. We came home at the end of the night with an entire car load of presents! I'm so glad we live near our families, and get to share this special time with them.

We started off our morning with just our little family. (Scott and I love being alone with the boys in the morning) Though Braxton got excited to see his presents....ultimately he just wanted his breakfast! Carter got a new bike...from Scott. A few nights before Christmas, Scott asked if he could get something special for the boys from just him...it was perfect! He spent so much time thinking about what to get them and ended up getting them their favorite presents! (maybe next year he'll do the Black Friday Shopping.)
We then headed to Scott's family's house for a great lunch and more presents. I'm so glad we all got to hang out with each other, exchange gifts and I got some "down time"
Once we left the Morris' house, it was off to the Moore's. I was so sick by the end of the night that we stayed for a couple of hours and then went home to bed. I wish I took more pictures on Christmas than I did, but I was too out of it to even think about anything other than making it through the day.
I have been feeling so much better over the last 2 days though, and we've been playing with the new toys...so here are some cute pics...
Carter, Brax, Scott and I all got aprons from my sister (for when we all bake together) Carter's says, "Master Chef" Braxton's says, "Taste Tester" Scott's says, "Quality Control" and mine says, "Boss." They're prefect...and we broke them in today.
My dad got Carter the Smart Cycle video game. He knows I'm not a big afn of video games, especially for the boys, but this one a great! Carter cycles after each letter in the alphabet, steers clear of spilled oil and water...and just really has a great time. Because he got Carter the bike, he bought the giraff bike for Brax. Braxton thinks he's doing the video game too...

Though I was super sick, it was a great Christmas for the Morris Fam! Now it's time to bring on 2011!!!!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Your boys are so cute! What a fun Christmas. :)