Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Latest....and Picture Overload!

Thanksgiving...what can I say...other than it was just what we needed. We were at my mom's this year, which means it's pretty chill (there's only my brother, sister, mom and dad) so it's just relaxing...I couldn't think of another way to spend it.
My mom came up with this adorable Turkey Craft that we did after our meal....
The boys loved making (and eating) their candy turkeys. My sister made bracelets with Carter too that were Thanksgiving themed.
Right after Thanksgiving....Scott turned 27! He's now officially OLD! We both worked that day (I worked late that night) so he went hunting a couple days before his actual birthday to celebrate.
He came home very proud. Carter and Brax were so interested in learning about the different parts of the dead animals (gross I know) But Scott was so good to show them and let them feel how soft they were.
I sewed! I know it's not really that cool but it is for me! I made 2 aprons for my cute hostesses. And they LOVED them. They wear them while hosting parties and everyone asked where they got them. They were a lot easier than I thought too!
I've been doing some "Creative" bribery with Carter lately. I made little cards that Carter got to color and I called them "Mommy Money." He got to earn Mommy Money for doing little chores around the house....then he got to "buy" a craft from the Mommy Store with his money. He thought it was the greatest thing on earth!
He chose a pen that you fill with colored sand....it was both educational and fun!
One of the many perks about working at a Family Fun Center is being able to share it with the boys. My sister was the FatCats mascot last week for the parade and I brought Carter with me. We walked around passing out coupons...and Carter got to see the parade! Win-Win. I love when it works out that way!
FatCats also had our company Christmas party tonight....with a special guest!
They had inflatables...that the boys absolutely loved! (this was Brax's first time and man that kid was in heaven!)He didn't want to get out!
Unlimited free bumper cars....
free arcade games.....Braxton won the Jackpot!
Carter raced with his friend Garen...this would have cost us $2 to play...but tonight it was FREE!
We actually bowled for the first time tonight! We've just never had the time to bowl with the boys...Braxton loved the ramp...
Carter loved watching the ball go down. We played Cars where instead of keeping score, we moved our cars across the screen. Super cute!
We all got put in for a raffle...and I won the biggest prize! Over $100 worth of "date nights" for myself and Scott. Super, super excited!
Overall, it has been a busy couple weeks...but still so much fun! I'm so glad Scott and I get to participate in some really unique opportunities with our family.

No comments: