Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tulip Festival...

Ashley and I got year memberships to Thanksgiving Point this year...and that of course meant that we needed to go to the Tulip Festival. I've always wanted to go, but it's been too expensive to justify going. This year, I was all about it!

The kids had a BLAST!


Braxton and Brinley were so cute holding hands! I don't think my voice could have been any higher when I was calling Ashley to look at our kids...

Look at how cute these two are....
The boys were so fun! They had a great time running around and exploring!

We went to the Farm afterwards. My boys and Brin didn't want to ride the horse, so here's the three of them watching Hunter in the background!It was a perfect day, nice and warm but not hot. The wind was slight and I got a little color! Prefect!!

2 comments:

Brandon, Debi, and Joshua said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon, Debi, and Joshua said...

I can not believe how big the boys are getting!!! I miss you lots and hope all is going well!