Sunday, March 15, 2009

Jackpot Weekend...

This weekend was so nice...the weather was great, Scott was off on Saturday and there was some much needed Family Qulity Time going on for us! (It's been awhile since we've been able to have more than one day together...so this was a real treat!)
It all started with a fun trip to Fat Cats...one of my favorite places to eat and play. We only cashed five dollars and decided that needed to last for us...well as I was at the skeeball machine with Carter, Scott hit the JACKPOT! He won 500 tickets with one token!
This picture is just so funny because Carter honestly can entertain himself on one token for 15 minutes at a time! LOVE IT!!
Saturday was so nice...the weather was beautiful and the sun was shining...I think that could make anyone happy! So after giving my car a much needed washing, Scott took Carter for a ride around the block on my stepdad's 4wheeler. As they pulled in the driveway...I could hear little Carter yelling to keep going! So funny...
As far as baby/pregnancy news goes: I've officially reached the "I'm prego, not just fat" stage! It's fun now to watch my belly grow and feel the little guy move around. It also comes with the pains, cramps and completely "full" feelings though too! My back hurts, I'm never hungry (but know I have to eat anyway) and seriously feel pregant now. (Don't mind the trash cans in the background...it's one of those after-thoughts) I'm 22 weeks along now!I do have to give credit to this guy though....what would I do without him right now?
After Conference today Scott took us up to Monte Cristo for one last ride on the snowmobile and sleds! Here are my two boys enjoying the snow...
Carter I sled down some hills, hung out and watched daddy go really fast and just enjoyed being in the snow for the last time this season...(like my sexy goggles?)
This one is really funny, Carter absolutely LOVED being on the snowmobile and pretending to drive it! I already know where this is going to lead....
This pic was just too funny not to include...Scott and I kept calling him "Christmas Story" because he could barely walk or bend in all of his gear. And yes, the scarf is really mine but I'm one of those paranoid mom's when it comes to being cold.
Overall, it was a great weekend. It's weekends like these that help make the bad ones not so bad. And only a week and half before Scott's back on the day shift and our lives can get a little better schedule-wize.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

That's awesome about the Jackpot, we'll have to go with you and Scott on a trip to Vegas!! ha ha You guys have all the fun toys, four-wheelers, snowmobiles...man who wouldn't have a good weekend with all of those fun things??

Andrea said...

Your belly is so cute Christie!! I love it. And that pic of Scotty cracks me up with the tickets at Fat Cats. AWESOME!

Ok, so since we changed plans to AT&T and no longer have mobile to mobile min. I am kind of screwed in the talking on the phone deal. Yeah...our bill last month was like $150 so that sucks. But I just need to keep track better and then we won't have problems in the future. SO I will call you as soon as we get "new" min for the month. LAME huh.

PS: WE also got Hunter's cute Dragon book this week. That is so dang cool Christie. How did you do that??? He loves it, and when I read it to him, he thinks it is so funny that I keep saying his name. Thanks cousin Carter....we love you!!

Andrea said...

PPS: Friend....I am counting on YOU to sign up for the Spring Swap I am doing on my blog right now. I promise it will be so fun, and you really don't have to spend a whole lot of money either. Just a cool way to meet someone new, AND get a fun package in the mail.......