Friday, March 27, 2009

Healthy Shopper....Big Belly!

It's so not funny how FAST my belly has grown over the past two weeks! I am officially HUGE everyone....and it's only going to get worse! There have been so many differences between this pregnancy than with Carter, but one thing has remained: I don't really start getting big until about 24 weeks....then I BLOW UP like a BALLOON!!!!!
This is what I looked like around the same time in my pregnancy with Carter.....

And here is my gigantic self now.....though I haven't gained anymore weight than I did with Carter at this point.

Though gaining weight, having weird pains and always feeling tired and full are not fun at all right now....I'm enjoying feeling this little boy kick with more force, roll over in my belly and thinking about what he's going to look like. It's so much fun being pregnant right now because this little guy has his personality showing already!


For those that don't know: we go to the Health Food Store often in our home. Timmy needs his Vegetarian Dog Food, Carter needs his "All-Natural" treats and I of course need my dairy-free treats as well. The best part of this store is that they have these little shopping carts for the kids to use. Carter absolutely LOVES these carts and fills his up with this treats every time. It's so funny to watch because he knows which treats he can have and which ones he can't. When he sees the ones he wants, he acts like a crazy shoppper and just keeps piling them in the cart until I tell him to stop.

When we're through shopping, he proceeds to the check-out counter and puts each item on the "conveyor belt" to be rung up! It's such a fun experience....so funny to see the little in action!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

those mini carts just kill me--they are so cute. and you are definitely NOT huge friend. its cool to see the pics of you with carter at 24 weeks, and now.

Ashley and Devan said...

Carter is so cute and so is your belly. I've got to see you guys sometime soon. I can't wait to hear about your pregnancy.