Saturday, June 6, 2009

Endings, Beginnings and So Much More...

So my only brother graduated from Clearfield High School last past week. I have three sisters and this is my only brother....and what stud he's turned out to be...

Although graduations are fun, sentimental and festive....the actual graduation ceremony is BRUTAL! They even charged us $5 a person to attend (cheap Clearfield)! The ceremony was okay as far as ceremonies go, but I have to admit it's much more fun to be the graduate than to watch.
We went out to eat for Sean's graduation and of course Carter learned some new tricks from his Uncle. Like how to correctly put your hands while having a pie eating contest!
Or how to shove the most jello in your mouth without using utensils!
It was a fun time, it makes me feel old because it was just 6 years ago that I graduated from Clearfield High...now look where I am! CRAZY!
We (and by "we" I really mean Scott) has been trying to get the major outdoor projects done before this little baby arrives. And of course Carter had to lend a helping hand....sunglasses and all!
This picture was just too funny not to share....this is out little "exercising Timmy!"
The weather has been so nice lately and I've been trying to keep Carter busy (and myself for that matter...the busier I am the less I pay attention to all the aches and pains of being 34 weeks pregnant). Lately Ashley and I have been getting together at the Splash Pad (like twice a week) and the boys LOVE it!
Our little stud muffins are so adorable! And they play so well together, it's so nice because Ash and I get to hang out while the boys wear themselves out!
We've been so busy (in a great way) lately and have been spending as much time as possible as a family of three....because I swear this little guy is coming sooner than later. I'm 34 weeks pregnant (I had Carter at 37 weeks) and this little man already weighs 5 pounds 13 ounces! So for my poor body's benefit I hope things start happening within the next 3-4 weeks.
Add Image

2 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

Cute post. We love you guys. Can't wait to meet that cute little guy in your belly. Brinley is excited for her boyfriend! I bet he'll be here in 3 weeks. I'm so excited for you!
Looks like the graduation turned out good. I'm jealous that you got to go to the air show. Dev worked today and there was no way I was going with my 2 little ones alone. It looks like it was so much fun!

Jackie said...

Wow, Carter looks SO grown up in that picture with his pie!!! The splash pad looks like fun, I need to take Rylan out more to do fun things!