Saturday, June 6, 2009

The 2009 Air Show!

It's that time of year again....and it only comes every few years....the Hill Air Force Base Air Show! Scott and I look forward to this event every time it comes around. For one: we love airplanes (my stepdad flies them so I grew up around them, and Scott just loves 'em) and for two: this year Carter was going to experience it for the very first time. At the last air show I was pregnant with Carter (only 5 months so I was way more active than this time). We were so excited to show Carter the wonderful world of Air Shows and all that entails.

Pretty sure our little guy LOVED going in the planes and looking at everything they had inside them! And this was my stepdad's first Aiw Show that he didn't have to "work" it, so it was extra special to spend it with Carter.

Scott also loved looking at the different planes, watching the show, and talking to his dad about all the fun stories of the planes.

My sister and I are all about the "freebies" you get at the different booths. We walked away with free diapers, lip gloss, shop towels, flags, magnets...the list goes on and on.

It was sucha fun time for us, the weather was nice (with a breeze even) and though there were a TON of people, we managed to spend 5 hours there today.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

5 Hours??!! Ha ha, there were TONS of people there...Rylan could only handle an hour. I like your pictures, I'm glad you had a good time!