Thursday, June 25, 2009

Catch Up and Update...

I know it's been a long time since my last post... but I have been a little preoccupied hanging out with my little man. The last few weeks have been a little crazy: with the organizing, preparing for our new little guy and still trying to plan some fun things to do with Carter while it's just the two of us.
But I am so happy to say that the last few days have been the best for me and my favorite 2 1/2 year old...we've been hanging out singing songs, dancing, walking and just playing cars together. It's been so fun to just sit and watch his little mind at work...I know I won't be able to do that when this new baby arrives...so I'm taking advantage now.
I'm proud, excited and a little nervous to say that I am already at a 3 and 90% effaced, so it will definitely be sooner than later when our little Braxton arrives. (It's really cute, Carter always talks about his little brother and calls him "Baby Baxton") I can't wait to soon be a mom of two boys....
As far as things go right now...Scott and I are just trying to enjoy the last few days of our lives and we know it...before we enter into parenthood of two!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm so excited for you!! You are such a great mom to spend all this time with Cater! Good luck with everything if I don't see you at Megan's.

Andrea said...

Ahh...pic of you and Carter. Thats so funny he alreadyy calls him baby Baxton. We can't wait to get the call that he is on the way! Hang in there.....

Kiera said...

I love that name Braxton!!!! My friend has a nephew with that name and he is the cutest little monkey. I'm glad you found another name you love. It would have been hard to have two Parkers. And I didn't really want to call them P1 and P2. Ha ha. ;-)

Mrs. Gonter said...

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see my new baby nephew! I miss all of you sooo much! But we will be there soon!

I love you so much! and I just wanted to say that you are such an amazing mom to Carter, and baby Braxton will be so proud to have you as his mom :) Love you sister!