Thursday, June 18, 2009

Kangaroo Zoo (Yes At 36 weeks Pregnant!)

I've been feeling the "need" to take Carter out and do lots of things with him while it's still just the two of us....today was no exception. My sister and I took Carter and his friend Hunter to the Kangaroo Zoo in North Salt Lake.
Between the two of us, the boys were under control (I could not have done it without her!) They had so much fun too....
This is us...yes I have a waay shiny face (but you would too carrying around a 7 pound kid and running around the place!) The boys were so cute to sit at the little table and drink their slushies....
Carter was having so much fun! We've gone a total of three times now, but I have to say this time was the BEST so far! He was so much more adventurous and daring...it was so fun to watch!
Hunter is so advanced when it comes to coordination. This kid was cruising up the mazes and slides with the BIG kids! He was having a blast and seriously gave my sister a workout! (But look at how cute he is)
Julia (aka Ju Ju) was such a great sport. We would trade off watching each boy and she did such a wonderful job making sure the bigger kids didn't ruin our fun today!
And the best part of Kangaroo Zoo.....
That's right they both fell asleep on the way home! Gotta love nap time!
So for now I'm going to enjoy my time with Carter because I don't think I'll have much more alone time with him. (I'm already at a 2 and 75% effaced...so we'll see when our little man is going to arrive)

3 comments:

juju said...

1ST TO COMMENT JUJU ROCKS!!!jk ya that was fun. but you forgot to mention the perfect part, carter went down the slide on his own and climbed up the thing, like a BIG BOY, i was so proud. and man hunter just for the record everyone that kid should join track beacuse he's fast just for the record

Ashley and Devan said...

I really can't thank you guys enough. Thanks so much for the much needed break today. I really feel great tonight. And Julia is right, Hunter is fast. You really are such a great friend Christie. Thanks for all you do for us and for always being there for me. Hunter can't stop talking about his fun day.

Cute Family said...

That looks so fun! Good luck with the delivery!