Friday, September 25, 2009

Cousin Memories!

Last week my sister in law, Annie and I got the cousins together to get some much needed pictures taken. This is the first time ever, that all four cousins have gotten their pictures taken.
All I can say is...AMAZING JOB STEPH! She had four boys ages: 4 1/2, 3, 2, and 2 months to get some groups shots, individuals and other cute memories.
Here is one that I totally wanted and I am so glad we got it...
This one of Tanner is just adorable! This little boy is such a sweet and kind little person. He adores Brax and talks to him in the "baby" voice that everyone uses with babies.
Carter and Hunter are so fun to watch play and interact with eachother. They really get along so well, much to my amazement! I do have to commend Hunter on posing for the camera...what a good boy he is!
Here's one that is really cute! Poor Brax was getting the fuzzies all over him, but he didn't cry or anything! He just chilled in the basket and the big boys had fun with their "cat tails."
Now this one, though Steph did a great job of getting the pic...this was ALL MY IDEA! And I have to admit....the cutest yet!!!!!
Steph did such a great job...I'm always so impressed with her work. Now Annie and I have memories to share with the family.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Hey the photos look awesome!! Cute ideas! We need to chat again sometime soon. Hope all is well!

Kiera said...

Ok that last one is my favorite. Hunter is giving it with his bottom on cocked to one side. So stinking cute!!!!

Ashley and Devan said...

The little bum one is cute. I can't believe she could crop your hand out of it. I am impressed. Though, how can pictures of those four boys not be cute when they are all so handsome!