Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Know, I know, I'm a Slacker!

Yes, I know it's been FOREVER since my last post. But in my defense, things have been stressful around here to say the least.
Anyway, here are some updates of what our life has consisted of over the last few weeks...
Cute Brax is growing up so fast and getting so big very quickly. For those that know me, I am "anti thumb sucking" for many reasons, the main one being that I was allowed to suck my thumb as a child and continued to do so until I was like 6 years old! So, I have been very strict about thumb sucking ever since Carter was born...well here's a really funny shot of our little Brax....
Carter and I have been to the Kangaroo Zoo about a dozen times now...and I have to admit it's so much fun seeing him cruise up the ladders and shoot down the slides now!
Now that there are two munchkins to bathe up every night, I came up with the brilliant idea to do them together....(yeh I know I'm not the first one to think this out) But aren't my little boys adorable together?
The next big new is that our sweet Carter just started preschool last week! He now goes twice a week and absolutely LOVES it! Ms. Hill is his teacher's name and he talks non-stop about her when we get home each day.
This was his orientation where he made his very own school bag. One of the greatest parts about his preschool is that his best friend Hunter is going with him. Ash and I now get two hours of "toddler free" time to hang out, exercise and be with our "babies."
We also went to the Davis County Fair just recently and had a blast! Carter's cute friend Rylan tried to stand up while the train was going and of course our controlling Carter put his hand on Rylan's leg to keep him from standing up. It was really cute!
Here are the two Morris boys!
This one is just too cute to not share....
Overall, we've kept busy these last few weeks.

2 comments:

Kiera said...

So much fun. That baby Brax is adorable. I have yet to come actually see him. Carter is getting so big! What a doll.

Where is the Kangaroo Zoo? I bet Jayden and Ammon would have a blast.

We missed you Sunday. Hopefully we will see you soon!

Ashley and Devan said...

Yay for a new update. The kids look cute as always. I love the picture of the boys in the bath. It's been great spending so much time with you guys lately! Thanks for being such a wonderful friend. We just love you guys.