Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Morris Brothers...

Our sweet little boys.....
What can I say...Scott and I make some pretty cute kids! :) Life as a mom of two is amazing, it's hard to even picture my life without Braxton and Carter in it! It's so sweet and very inspiring when Carter and Brax "talk" to eachother. Carter tells him about his toys and snacks while Brax smiles and "coos" back at him. There is no other experience like it!
Things have been crazy, stressful, humbling, educational...well you name it and we've probably experienced it over the last month or so! But at the end of the day...our sweet boys are truly a gift from Heavenly Father and Scott and I thank him everyday for our blessings.
I use this blog as my "online journal" so I wanted to do a quick post that will help remember our trials and blessings at this stage of our lives.

No comments: