Friday, November 13, 2009

4 Months, Emma, Activities....

Our sweet little Braxton James is 4 months old today! I can't believe how fast he's growing...it seems like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. He is such a happy little baby boy, and really is so fun to have in our family.
WE LOVE YOU BRAX!
So don't pay attention to Carter's "grin" but really notice the snowman marshmallow in front of him. Ash and I got the kids together to experiment with a winter craft project.
Though they were a little harder than I thought, they still turned out great!
Here's the kids....minus Brax...making the snowmen...
On a random side note, I am in love with HUGGIES! I have always bought my boys thier diapers at Costco (and it's only like $4 more for Huggies than Kirkland) so we've always just bought Huggies. Well a while back I bought a case (over 200 diapers) and they were defective...so I wrote the Huggies company and complained. Just the other day I got a letter of apology from them with coupons for free diapers as well! Here's what I was able to score...
The Huggies didn't need to send me anything (I was still totally planning on buying them anyway) but the fact that they took the time to write me back and make sure I got free diapers in return, that makes me LOYAL to them all over again!

The weather has been hit and miss lately, but on one of the nice days we took the boys to Beus park to feed the ducks, walk around and play on the playground. Hunter and Carter are so cute together...
I said earlier that I am watching a little girl, well turns out she's the easiest baby around! She's about 11 weeks and absolutely adorable. Little Emma has been fun to have around lately, Carter plays with her and she grins at him...Brax just stares at her not really knowing what to expect. But she's such a good baby and really has been nice to be with.
Overall, it's been a fun week and really busy at the same time. I'll keep you posted on the newest from the Morris Bunch.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Such cute boys. It was fun hanging out the other night. I want to see some pics of our boys hanging out in their hot tub. haha. So funny.

Ashley and Devan said...

I LOVE that picture of Carter and Hunter. So freaking cute. They are so funny.
I can't believe Brax is 4 months.. Lol, he seems more like 6 months! Oh how I love that little chunk!