Monday, November 23, 2009

It's Christmas Time!

So I've been dreading putting up our Christmas tree this year...frankly I've been dreading cluttering my house with all the Christmas stuff (I know, I know...get over it!)
Well, Carter has been asking about Santa lately, so I thought it was time to get in the Christmas mood...well to my surprise we had a GREAT time getting everything together.
Scott and I put the Christmas lights up outside (just on the trees this year) and Carter LOVES coming home and seeing the trees all colored up with lights!
Getting out the tree, decorations and other Christmas things really did get me excited for this season! It's Brax's first Christmas...and it's also our family's first Christmas as a fam of 4...
Here's our tree! I'm the "sentimental" ornament kind...we have ornaments from all over the world and each one has meaning behind it. It's fun to listen to Christmas "tunes" while remembering where each ornament came from.
I know it's a blurry pic, but Carter ADORES his own mini tree. I really want to keep him away from our tree so I gave him his own! The tree skirt even has cars on it....needless to say he's very excited!
It's going to be a great Christmas for the Morris Fam!

No comments: