Monday, November 23, 2009

Aunt Marian....

My mom's ONLY sister came to visit from Arizona last week...and all I can say is...we MISS being around our extended family.
This was her first time meeting Braxton and it's been over a year since she's seen Carter...so we had a blast!
Cute Carter put out chairs and made a "school" and he wanted Brax to join him....
They look so cute! (and yes those are goggles he's wearing...and yes that's Ellie joining them in class as well!)
Here's my cute Aunt Marian and sweet Brax....
So Carter seriously stinks at pictures lately...but the two boys LOVED being with my aunt (she even watched them one day while I went to the doctor's)
Here's the whole fam....
It was such a great time to see her and catch up on everything...it's times like those that I really do miss being in Utah without my family.

No comments: