Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween...a little late!

This year was a landmark Halloween for Carter...we went trick-or-treating for real! I have to say, I'm still a HUGE fan of the Trunk or treats, but it was worth going and having Carter experience real trick or treating.
My sister is always such a good sport with him...and he prefers her over his parents anyday...so they went from door to door while we watched...
Sweet Braxton just slept in the stroller...the hat makes me laugh..but he's so stinkin cute!
Here's the little guy all awake in his Halloween outfit. The best part is that the bib he's wearing used to be Carter's. Ahh the memories!
Here's Carter and Aunt Ju Ju going through a Haunted Mansion...this house was amazing, free and gave out FULL SIZE candy bars!
On Halloween the cousins got together to celebrate...and of course I introduced Hunter and Tanner to the scary body parts in the witch's brew! (It's a classic in our house...my mom always had this game growing up)
My mom and sister also came to the TreeHouse Museum with us that day. They had Halloween crafts, trick-or-treating and so many other festivities for the holiday.
Carter totally scored with the candy!
And what would Halloween be without a little pumpkin carving right? These pumpkins Carter got all by himself. One was from his preschool field trip, and the others were from his great grandparents! He had so much fun touching all the gooey mess!
It was such a fun Halloween!

1 comment:

Ashley and Devan said...

Oh what a cute post. I like the picture of Carter on the horse at the treehouse. And I also love the new pic of the boys feet at the top.. so cute! I am going to have to steal that idea and one of my kids feet.