Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Just "chillin"

I have to admit...having two brothers is the BEST! I love putting them in matching outfits, aren't they just adorable?
Our sweet little Braxton is such a joy to have in our family...we have loved watching him grow and change (it's amazing how fast it all goes by!)
This is the first Christmas season that I've had "off" since I was 16! I usually don't work on Christmas Day, but every other day in December! So this has been great to plan the parties, Christmas festivities and winter crafts!
For Scott's birthday I made all three boys matching blankets...here are the men in my life watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and snuggling to their blankets.
I am so glad that we have two boys....watching them interact, play together and grow up together has been an amazing experience!
It's also so crazy to me to see how different they really are!
Life is Sweet!

2 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

Love the matching PJ's. They are such cute boys!

Kiera said...

Too cute.

Are we going to see you at the annual bingo party? I think my mom said it was going to be the 27th. I would love to finally meet little Braxton. I think Kayee will bring Sadie.