Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas...the BEST Yet!

This Christmas was seriously the BEST Christmas we've had yet! It was so nice to have our little family's Christmas in the morning...just the 4 of us. It was so fun to watch Carter open his presents...he was "Santa's Little Helper" and passed out the presents to everyone.
He would give Brax his presents and say..."Here Braxton this one is for you..it's from Santa...would you like me to help you open it?" So Cute!

The funniest part was watching Carter unwrap the presents...he would neatly put each piece of paper in a nice neat pile and then continue to unwrap everything.
Brax's favorrite part was the wrapping paper... We then got ready and headed to the Morris house to see the family there. And I have to admit the CUTEST present ever was what the boys got from Steve and Annie.... The next stop was my mom's. Carter got some really cool things there too....This car is actually really fun to ride on...I steal it from Carter all the time at home!
He got a shopping cart...and look who he's pushing around in it....
One of my favorite presents was this...
Pretty sure Brax loves it too!
That weekend we also went to Aunt Tammy's for Family Bingo Night! All I can say is...I LOVE it! I always have such a great time and I'm so glad we went this year. They even had Santa come for all the little kids...

It was such a fun night!

No comments: