Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Scott Turns 26!

Monday was Scott's Birthday...he turned an entire 26 years old! (He's an old man!) On SUnday we had the grandparents, aunts and uncles over to celebrate.
Cute Tanner is getting so big and really enjoys sitting at the table like a big boy! So cute!!!
Pretty sure this was the cutest, and most creative gift Scott got! Steve and Annie put this together for him...it's ADORABLE!
My dad ended up with the boys at one point...
So I always leave the cake decorating up to my mom...well for Scott I tried to do one myself....pretty sure next time I'm leaving it to my mom...
It's supposed to be a ruler with tool shaped candles...I tried!
It was fun having everyone over, the cousins got to play and Carter got to hang out with all of his grandparents! Who wouldn't love that right?

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Happy 26th Birthday to Scotty. I hope he had a fun birthday. That cake really was pretty cool Christie. And I loved those blankets you made.