Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Latest Morris Happenings...

I don't think we could have squeezed another thing into last week! I worked every night at the Weber County Fair until 11pm so that made our schedule crazy. Between going to my mom's and my mother-in-law's and staying home with Scott, the boys were so confused.
I did get some great public relations hours in though for Fat Cats...and what's not to love about a bigger paycheck right?!? I also get a great discount at Pizza Factory...combined with the 'kids eat free on Tuesday' deal, Scott and I can go out as a family for under $9 and get some great food!
We did manage to get together with our best friends in Saratoga Springs even though it's been crazy. Though Carter and Hunter had a great time riding the horses...Brin and Brax hated every minute of waiting in line! Here's the two of them seriously wigging out!
After thanksgiving point, we stopped and got the boys ice cream cones....
And Brax and Brin fell asleep! Love it.
On Saturday night after working the fair that day we got together and took the boys to the Demolition Derby. All I have to say is... boys and cars!
Brax loved it! Though he did fall asleep in my arms, he loved it while he was awake.
My dad's whole work went and there was another Carter there. The two of them became instant friends. We ended up leaving early and missed a huge accident, ambulances and fights! (Gotta love kids right?!?)
I am so proud to announce that Carter had his first day of preschool today as a 4 year old student. Though he's still 3, he's just accelerating through the preschool classes! Love him. He has a new teacher this year, Miss Halladay, who is very nice and is going to teach us so much!
He's such a sweet boy and I can't wait to get back on a schedule again! It's so fun to begin the fall season again.
On a side note: my sister-in-law found a coupon for Blurb.com for $39.95 off your purchase! So I hurried and created my book from my blog (because the coupon is only good through August 31) and I am so excited that I have a 280 page (980 photo) book coming to my house for only $8.99! Go to her blog www.asmorrisclan.blogspot.com to see the coupon.

2 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

Ha ha, love the picture of the kids freaking out in the stroller. Oh 2 dollar Tuesdays are from the devil himself. I still can't believe how crazy that place was.

Yay for Carter and preschool. It makes me so sad that the boys wont get to expirience it together this year, and I'm even more sad that I won't get to spend those fun hours of just chatting and shopping with you! I cant even tell you how much I miss you. Your friendship means so much to me. I love you guys.

Jessica said...

You have such cute boys! Thank you so much for posting about the blurb book. I've had my 2009 book ready since March but haven't had the extra $50 to order it. I just uploaded it and paid $11 bucks with that discount code! Seriously thank you so much!

Oh, and Cater makes the cutest preschool student. I wish he was in my class. :)