Monday, August 2, 2010

Super Busy....

We have been so busy lately. I love staying busy...with everything going on lately, it's nice to be busy and not have time to think about how crappy life gets.
I took the boys to the Treehouse for the first time since Brax has been really walking. They had a blast! Carter was so excited to show Brax everything and what buttons to push where...it was a great time!
Carter's favorite part was "doctoring" Braxton...I have to admit: Brax was pretty nice to let Carter do all sorts of things to him!
They both LOVED the music room...it's by far my favorite room there!
We've been busy keeping up on the garden....and Carter has been so excited to pick his zucchini. We've been baking almost everyday and I grate up the zucchini and carrot and put them in everything! I love knowing that even though Carter's a little picky he's still getting a full serving of veggies (home grown none the less)
When my life gets a little too much to handle sometimes...I go straight to home-improvement projects. My latest venture has been the bathroom. This room has been an eye-sore for the last almost 4 years! We're not going to have money to fix it anytime soon...so what do you do on a tight budget and an ugly bathroom? PAINT! I did some research and have the best method to making nasty tile look new again...but still be able to get wet, scrubbed and stay nice!
Here's my small progress... it's kind of a cream color which goes so well with everything else in the house. (I can't even tell you how much I hate white walls)
I can't wait to one day no longer look at this....And only see this!
Ashley and I got the kids together and went to the new Riverdale Splash Pad! So fun...it's a really cute one too with playgrounds, lots of room to run around and so much space!
Carter was already in the water when Hunter came...once Carter saw his best friend he yelled, "HUNTER" and they both ran toward each other! So cute.
Brinley and Braxton are just so cute together! Ash told Brin to give Brax a hug and Braxton leaned his head down to let her kiss him! They are the cutest!
My mom, sister and I took the boys swimming at the Clearfield Aquatic Center and had a great time! Carter loved that there were so many shallow areas for him.
While Brax loved the swinging seats and going around in the rapid area.
Scott's cousin Ryan has the CUTEST little boy and came over yesterday to hang out with us...so precious is this little Charlie!
He fell asleep in my arms! I guess all the playing, laughing and goofing around really wore that poor little guy out!
Overall, we've been busy balancing both work schedules, the boys, family life, home projects and just having fun....it's pretty awesome living life!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Looks like lots and lots of fun! Wow, you guys have been busy.

Ashley and Devan said...

The splash pad was so fun! I love the pics of the kids. I have the cutest pictures of carter and Hunter from that day I need to post.
So the picture of Carter with your veggies.. so cute. He's doing such a good job smiling for the camera now.