Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Activities....

We started off our "Mega Halloween Event" with a carnival at Carter's preschool. My cute mother-in-law came (and boy am I glad!) I volunteered to help, and Braxton was really in need of a nap...so I'm so gateful she was there to occupy him, while I got to play games with Carter's preschool class. (I got the better deal, I know.)

They had so man activities for the kids...and they got learn some things at the same time. Carter liked the witch ring toss game...
Braxton loved the organ...
But our little 4 year old, was best at his Super Hero walk in musical chairs....
I'm so glad we got to all be there for his celebration...and Grandma Margaret treated us to McDonalds afterward! What a perfect way to end our day.
Our ward has a Halloween Carnival every year...and now that I'm in the Primary Presidency, I had to run the cake walk game. Scott and I have never taken the boys to this before...so it was a new experience for all!
We had a blast! I got to play with the boys for the first half...and then "work" the other half. Carter got to play with all of his friends, man that kid is a little social butterfly!
Brax loved the freedom of the gym....and the yummy treats!Scott and I have taken Carter, and now Braxton, to Karen and Gibbs' Trunk or Treat in South Ogden every year since Carter was 1. They're family to us. (Literally and figuratively) and we love seeing them. We had to miss out on the trunk or treat this year, but last night we were able to go "real" trick or treating in their neighborhood.
Every year, Gibbs has awesome costumes....and Carter just loves him!

This was Carter's second time trick or treating, but first time on his own....precious. He loved every minute. He would say "trick or treat" in a cute voice and then "happy halloween" in a crazy monster voice! Goofball.
The boys loved it, and man did they score! This neighborhood just might be our new family tradition!
We had so much fun having Karen's traditional chili, getting hyped up on sugar and playing with friends. It was a great Halloween for the Morris Fam.

No comments: