Sunday, January 16, 2011

Friends....

We spent the afternoon last week with our friends, the Davis'. Braxton and Carter just love hanging out with their friends Brinley and Hunter. Brax was happy playing everywhere....their house is so nice because it's all one level.
Brin is sucha sweet girl, she's always been so kind to Brax and gives him kisses and hugs. So cute! Brax was actually one of the very first kids she would hug when they were little.
Hunter has always been such a sweet "huggy" boy and Carter usually resists it. (Though our Carter is such a sensitive little guy, he's not really the touchy feely type.) This time though, it's been a while since the boys had seen eachother, so Carter was excited to hug Hunt. These boys have literally grown up together since Carter was about 8 months old.
Scott and I took the boys to Boondocks one night. We ended up meeting there right after I got off of work, and we all had a blast! This was Braxton first real time going up the playland stuff by himself....pretty sure this little guy was excited!
Carter just loves the slide! He has such a blast going down it every time! I do have to say, I lost my camera while there (between the coats, diaper bag and my purse, it's easy to do) and the most amazing thing happened....I called Boondocks a couple day later when I realized the camera was missing and someone had actually turned it in! (It's times like these that I'm happy for our human race!)
The latest....Carter has his first-ever frien Sleep Over! That's right, our 4 year old is sleeping at his friend's house tonight! Wesley is such a cute kid and really kind to Carter, they really play so well with eachother...and he's been asking for a few months now to have Carter spend the night.
So one huge milestone is currently going on for our Carter....hopefully he lasts there all night.
Boys. Friends. Family. Life.

2 comments:

Kiera said...

So glad you were able to get your camera back. I am still waiting for that good samaritan to find my stolen purse and turn it in.

Ashley and Devan said...

Such cute pic of the kids hugging, it's crazy that they have all grown up together. I think it's so fun! Thanks so much for coming down, that was a good day.