Thursday, January 27, 2011

Our Boys...Fun Times

We're getting back to normal...finally with our routine. I work less hours outside our home (many still in our home, but at least I'm home) and have been getting the hang of it! It's taken me a little longer than I'd expected to be better at scheduling, but it's all working out.
I've been having so much fun on my days "off" to play with the boys. The other day, I rotated the toys and they rediscovered their remote controlled construction trucks. They had a blast! (and the stayed occupied for about 30 minutes...so I even got some work done!)
They played so well with eachother. I love watching the 2 of them have fun playing games together. THey even make up their own rules while playing and get along so well.
We played so hard today that Braxton didn't get his usual 2 hour nap....this is what happened to the little man while sitting on my lap...
Scott found this cool bow and arrow set for Carter and was so excited to show him! I really was probably more excited than Carter, but the 2 of them had fun setting it all up....complete with a target and everything!
It's been all about having fun in our house lately....that's what life it really about right?

2 comments:

Maya Atelie said...

Que crianças lindas voce tem,parabens,tambem tenho 3 filhos.beijos Alê

fulvio said...

bow wow this is very nice, by the way, you look very sweet together, hehe, indeed, very good blog, has many photos, and video. I like it.