Friday, February 11, 2011

Family Time...

Lately, Scott and I have been spending a ton of time doing some fun things with the boys. Both of us have been so busy with work, church callings and keeping up the house.
One of my favorite things that Scott does is read books to the boys every night. Carter has always been interested in books. We usually read about 5 books a night, and now we've introduced our tradition to Brax. (Though B is still youg to sit through al of the books, he has a great time!)
I've always had the goal to decorate well for every holiday. I'm really good at the bug holidays, but the smaller ones like Valentine's Day have always been hard for me. So, this year I went browsing the DI and found some awesome additions for our Valentine's Day display...
While Carter was at school yesterday, Brax and I made some pink strawberry rice crispie treats! I had to do some work last weekend in our Ogden facility, so Scott and the boys came with me. They got to play while I got to work. (Not 100% fair, but that's how it goes) Carter loves the bumper cars!
Brax only gets to go when it's only Scott and Carter on the bumper cars. He's really not supposed to go because he's too small, but with just being our little fam, they have a great time.
So fun!

1 comment:

Anna said...

your family is so nice and frendly))
you childrens are so pretty)