Sunday, February 6, 2011

Record....

My mom told me about this really cute idea with records. Braxton's 2nd birthday party will be "music themed" and we all know my mom and I start planning these huge events way in advance.
I went to Savers today and found some records for under $1....I'm sure the people there wondered what I was doing with a dance music record.

You take your record and put it on an upside-down mixing bowl. I put everything on a cookie sheet and in the oven on low for about 10 minutes.
Once the vinyl is soft, take it out of the oven and flip the bowl right-side up. Put the softened record in the bowl, pushing down the sides.
Let it cool for about 5 minutes and here ya go!
Such a fun bowl, only $1 and seriously is going to be a hit at the party!

2 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

Very cool! I can't wait until July, I love your parties!

Andrea said...

How clever! I love it. Crossing my fingers that we can make it to the party....