Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kangaroo Zoo....

Ash and I took the kids to Kangaroo Zoo the other day...and had a blast!
I'm finally getting my schedule back to normal and going out with the boys is just what I needed! I love taking them places and letting them explore the world.
The boys absolutely loved it!
Hunter and Carter were so facinated by everything...and Brax and Brin would play together on the smaller bounce things. Perfect fit!
They all took a break and had slushies. Each kids chose a different flavor...how fun!
Braxton had such a great time...this will be something that we do more often.
Thanks guys for such a great afternoon!

1 comment:

Ashley and Devan said...

Thank you! We had a blast, always do with you guys. Did you guys make it outside at all today... It was beautiful! I kept thinking that soon we'll be able to meet for a playdate at a park. I miss those days after preschool when we would get lunch and let the kids play at the park by your house. Good times.