Monday, June 20, 2011

26 Years Old!

Last week I turned 26! I know I'm late posting about everything (this whole working full time and still having a life-thing is pretty hard!)
Pretty much it was an awesome birthday! I worked on my actual birthday but it was still way fun to see everyone I work with and "party" it up at work. After all, where else can you just whip up a cake, balloons and party games.....FatCats is an awesome place to work!
For my birthday dinner I asked Scott for something special...and to have it just be the four of us. (I love being with just us) So, we actually roasted marshmallows (the huge campfire ones!)
Although my s'more maker is awesome....the sterno was gone so plan B's candle worked great! Check out Braxton's face...
We had a fun BBQ at my mom's...the boys love playing in her huge backyard.
It's so funny, but because I'm dairy-free all year...I always feel like on my birthday I need to indulge. Although everything you see here still has no dairy, I never buy this stuff...ever. But this year I really wanted to have fun and enjoy the foods I never get....
We also made cotton candy! That's right folks, marshmallows, treats, and cotton candy....what's not to love about Mom's birthday right?
I feel so blessed to have as many amazing people in my life as I do. My mom and dad got me a laptop (you have no idea how much easier my life is now) and my cute in-laws found dairy free oreos to go along with some much needed work clothes, my cute husband got me a new purse and three pairs of adorable heels....and so many people wished me a great day! I hope everyone enjoys their June!

1 comment:

hapi said...

Hi Scott and Christie..., Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!