Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Offically 3 Years as a "Morris"

Scott and I have been married for three years today! Though we've only been married for what seems like a short time, we've been together for almost eight years...but the past three years have been the craziest, most stressful and BEST ever!
I found a picture that was taken about five years ago (within a few weeks) and it's funny to look back and think about what was going on in our lives then. We actually didn't have any responsibilty at this point: (ahh to go back to those days) I was going to the U, working part time at the mall and doing an internship with Rumbi Island Grill. Scott was working at Autoliv full time and spent every night I could see him with me! So cute...and man how times have changed.

Over the past three years Scott and I have grown closer, more honest with each other, and more compassionate. Though things got thrown our way (a little quicker than we anticipated) we've come out of everything on top and are so excited about our future.
The best thing that has happened to us while we've been married is our little man: Carter Morris of Washington Terrace (he tells everyone that when he meets them) He has been such a great addition to our lives and has made us a family...I couldn't have asked for a better son.
Every night Scott and I talk about how lucky we are to have Carter in our lives....and now I really can't wait to meet our new little guy.

Scott is my best friend (and has been for 8 solid years) and I couldn't imagine my life without him. (though things haven't always been great in our lives) I still wouldn't want anyone else by my side.

I can't believe how quickly things have changed for us...it's amazing to think that three years ago I graduated from the U, was working full time at Kennecott Land (a dream job and salary I might add) and we were just planning our new life together...and now we have a 2 1/2 year old, a house, a dog, and now another little boy on the way! Life is so crazy sometimes.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! It's funny how life turns out and how much we share with the men we love!