Thursday, July 16, 2009

Our new Life....

Scott and I could not be more thrilled with our new life as parents of two boys! Though I feel a spread thin, it's completely worth every minute!
Here is a snapshot of my cute husband with our new little guy....the sweetest thing. I walked out of the bathroom to find Scott singing to little Baby Braxton...precious.
Here's a picture of the last time Braxton would sleep in his hospital bed! It was so nice to bring him home and intriduce him to everything we had in store for him.

Last night I put my two boys in their matching pjs and of course had to snap off a few pics. Carter and my mom picked out a "mini Ellie" so that Braxton could have a best friend like he does. Carter wanted them in the picture.
Here's just a really cute one of the two boys. It's amazing how dark Braxton looks compared to Carter...I am loving the differences and similarities between our two little guys.
This is the cutest of my two boys.....
And of course I had to add a pic of the very first picture taken with me and my two sons! I can't even begin to explain the amazement, appreciation and fullness in my heart I have when I look at them.
We are adjusting to our new home and our new family responsibilites of four! But are so happy and could not be more excited to see what the future has in store for us.

3 comments:

Cute Family said...

Conratulations! What a cute little family!

Kiera said...

So cute Christie!!!!!

The McDonalds said...

Congratulations!! Braxton is so adorable! You just have the cutest little family!