Monday, July 20, 2009

Oh Braxton....

Our sweet little man is one week old today! I can't believe that he's here, and it's already been a week. Having Braxton in our family has been the greatest blessing ever! I love holding him while he sleeps, or watching his sweet blue eyes while he's awake, or just admiring him in his swing content as can be.
Scott and I love our Carter, he was our first and number one for so long, but having Braxton added to our family has been such a rewarding experience.
Here's a picture of our two boys at Braxton's first pediatrician appointment...
Of course I had to break out my camera the last few days and test my photography skills. I'm not great at it, but hey that's what photoshop is for right?
Braxton brings such a sweet and calming spirit to our home. He's made our family complete and really put everything into perspective. It's definitely the little things in life that matter most.
I absolutely LOVE having to kids! I never thought I'd completely love being a mom of two, but so far I really do! My boys are so different, yet so much the same and I'm enjoying living in the moment....
Our lives have changed so much over the last week, but things are slowly getting back to normal. My body is getting adjusted to not sleeping through the night, and Scott is back to work after a week off, and cute Carter just talks to Braxton non-stop. Life is a little crazy right now, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'd say your pics turned out pretty dang awesome! I love the tiny baby feet, they are the cutest. I am so glad to hear that life is adjusting well for you guys. I am losing my mind right about now--so I can't wait to get back to UT, and "relax." I can't wait to hold my adorable new little nephew soon, and give Carter hugs and kisses. Hunter picked out a very special present JUST for cousin T-Sauce, so he can't wait to give it to him next week. I will call you soon to chat, but right now it is SUPER stressful around here, and I just need to focus on packing.

PS: WE are probably going to have to lease/rent which I am NOT thrilled about, but it looks like its not going to sell anytime soon. Oh well.

Ashley and Devan said...

He is so cute. I really can't believe all of his dark hair!! Today was so fun. Thanks for going to CRAZY McDonalds with us. Oh my, I still can't get the screaming children out of my head (glad that wasn't our kids). I hope Carter has recovered also from Hunter dragging him into the playland. Sorry about that.
We love you guys : )