Monday, August 17, 2009

Amazing Photography and Memories to Last a Lifetime...

My cute friend Ashley has a sister who wants to break her way into photography. And what better way to that than to "practice" on people. Of course we all know I was all about her using my kids as models....and all I have to say is....AMAZING!!!!
I am completely blown away at how well she does...every picture turned out fantastic!
My goof ball....but man do we adore this boy.
This pic makes us all look as tan as Brax is naturally...
Carter is such a ham usually, of course not on the day that would work out...but Steph managed to get some great shots anyway....like I said she's amazing!

This one is precious...

I figured while we were out Scott and I would get a much needed pic of just the two of us....


Steph did such ana amazing job...her website is www.patchworkphotos.blogspot.com
you so have to check her out!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Those pictures are great! You all look so cute in them!

Jessica said...

Those are such cute pictures! She is talented I'll have to check her blog.

Andrea said...

Those really are amazing pics Christie. It helps that you are such a cute family too ya know. My nephews really are the cutest. I can't wait to play with them again soon.

PS: Pick a new blog background off of Aqua Poppy designs and I will make you a new header if you want. I like the pic of all of your feet the best. Just email me the pic you want to use and the link to the background so it will macth.

Unknown said...

Great pictures. Looks like you guys have been having a great time lately.