Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

Happy New Year!
I can't believe it's 2010!!!!!
Here it comes.....

Yeah for confetti!!!!
Brax LOVED it!
Yesterday the Treehouse had a countdown to "noon" for the New Year...you know we HAD to go to that! And I'm really glad we did because it was so much fun.
We hung out in the "tent" as Carter calls it,
I got to hold Brax and really have fun with him while my sister played with Carter,
Carter's Cousins, Rylee and Jaycee came too,
And we got to make some way cute party hats!
It was so much fun! I'm so glad that I get to stay home and do these fun things with the boys...it's moments like these that make all the difference in the world!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hope you had a Happy New Year! Sorry I'm a little late on commenting. We didn't do much that night just went to my sisters. I've been meaning to call you, sorry it's been so long!! We'll have to get together sometime.