Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fun Saturday...

Today was a fun day! I took the boys to Barnes and Noble for their kid storytime and craft (though I will admit the whole event was lame.) But my mom, dad, sister and my mom's best friend Roberta all met us there so in the end it didn't matter that what Barnes and Noble put on was lame..we had a great time!
Here are my matching men...


Tonight Carter got to do one of his favorite things....shovel snow! This kid kills me that he likes it so much. (By the way anyone looking for a little shovel...Wal Mart $5)
And of course our sweet Brax. He's getting so big and animated! We love our two boys!
It's been so much fun watching them grow up together and really see how different they are...but in the end having the two of them has been the BEST experience ever!

1 comment:

Ashley and Devan said...

Having two kids is the best!! I love the boys matching sweaters. So cute!!
Barnes and Noble is lame. We should call and complain.