Friday, January 15, 2010

Young Love...

My cute friend Ashley and I love getting our kids together...for many reasons. Carter and her son Hunter are best friends, the two of us get along so well, our families have a lot in common and one of my favorite reasons....Brax and her daughter Brinley adore each other.
We are determined that her Brin and my Brax are going to be married one day...it's just precious to see them interact with one another. Braxton is the ONLY baby that Brinley will kiss...
Priceless!

2 comments:

Devan said...

Ha Ha Ha.. Love it! Oh and Brax is the only PERSON she will kiss. He should feel so special. They will be so cute and married one day. They just love eachother so much already!

Devan said...

Oh and that was Ash.. I hate when I am logged into the wrong account. : )
And by the way.. do you want to still do Boondocks tomorrow?