Monday, February 1, 2010

Family Dinner Time....

Our weekdays seem to get busier and busier: Scott and I go to a class every Monday and Tuesday night, the Missionaries come over once a week, I have scouts twice a month, and Scott goes to bed early so that he can wake up at 3am...so we rarely get to spend a lot of quality of time with eachother.
The other night though, it was a nice treat to have dinner as a family. I am a big proponent of eating dinner as a family at the table (we did it every night growing up until I started working at 16)
Our sweet Brax LOVES to sit in his high chair and eat his dinner...
Scott and I had a fun dessert activity for Carter that night too.....roasted Marchmallows over a candle!
Carter had so much fun! He thought it was so special...
And of course just another pic of Braxton....
It was a great night...hopefully we have more of them.

1 comment:

juju said...

i love the giant thing of RED jello in front of carter :-) (i so didn't mean that as insulting as it came out wait I DIDN'T MEAN IT INSULTING AT ALL you know what i mean!!!) love ya
i'm to lazy to put who its from so its from juju