Thursday, February 11, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa Fat Cats Time....

Apparently Fat Cats is the place we go for fun lately because I'd say we've been there about 5 times in the last 2 weeks!


We went out with my mom and dad the other night and had a blast! We played games first and then ate dinner (a little better of an idea I might add than dinner first)




Carter loves games and putting the tokens in...


Braxton just loves the bright lights....


Carter is still obsessed with Skee-Ball! Which is actually a great thing because 2 tokens lasts him forever! He doesn't get the ball all the way up on the first try so it's easy to spend about 10 minutes on one game with him...
Here's Grandpa and Brax racing away!
They have a little kid area and Carter loves it....this time I thought I'd introduce Brax to the slide!
So fun!

No comments: