Monday, February 8, 2010

Fat Cats with Cousins...Baby Food!

This weekend was Uncle Steve's Birthday...so the whole family went out to dinner at GoodWood and then to Fat Cats!
I will say GoodWood is one of my favorite places to eat...it's the best BBQ around (though it's a little "pricey") The cousins were so good at the restaurant....
What's a trip to Fat Cats with 4 little boys without an adventure upstairs with the IFly area? The cousins LOVED it! They were so surprised and excited to see the people "flying" right in front of them! It was such a fun night....I'm so glad we all got to spend Steve's Birthday together!
On a side note...I am a bit of an "organic girl" when it comes to what my kids eat. Especially when they're little like Brax. So I make my own baby food.....here's what I accomplished yesterday,
This is what 47 jars of size 1 baby food jars looks like (some of my containers are bigger and count for 2) but the crazy thing is this would have cost me over $22 at Wal-Mart, but my total cost was under $6!
So not only is my little Brax getting all natural ingredients, it's also saving us a TON of money!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good for you with the baby food...I always wanted to be better at making baby food with Rylan, but I gave up. You're such a good mom!