Saturday, February 27, 2010

7 Months...Safe Kids' Fair

Our little Braxton is now an entire 7 months old! I know everyone says this...but it's gone by way too fast. He's a whole 18.5 pounds and 28 inches long! He's such a happy little guy and I couldn't imagine my life without him.
Carter and Brax are so cute to watch now that Brax can interact with Carter. They laugh, share and make crazy faces to eachother...priceless! I'm all about matching the boys...

Yesterday my mom, sister and I took the boys to the Safe Kids' Fair at the SouthTowne Expo Center. I have to say, we've been to so many shows there and this one was by far the best yet! This was Brax's first show....don't worry little guy there's more to come!
They had a hair cutting booth where the kids sat in cars while getting their hair done....Carter sat in the car and once he saw the clippers coming at him he was not having it! (I cut his curly hair with scissors at home, so he's not used to the clippers)
They had a booth there with snakes, lizzrds, turtles, spiders, etc. It was so fun to watch Carter look at the scary things! My sister even won him a pet frog (pics on Howard the frog to come)
Anyone who hasn't been to the SouthTowne for their shows is missing out! It's so much fun and our boys always have a great time!

1 comment:

juju said...

uh you forgot to mention the FREEBIES we are all about them and i have the same maturity leval as carter so its great!