Monday, March 29, 2010

Family Portraits....

It's definitely time for an update on our family pictures. Especially now that the boys change and grow so much! I will say, Wendy is amazing...she's taken our pictures before and has done such a great job...so here are a few of the latest ones...
My little "opposite twins" are so cute! Carter is a little goofy in this one...but the boys are adorable!
This one makes me laugh...

I love getting pictures taken, though getting 2 small children to smile at the camera is impossible, I do love going out as a family, posing and coming home with some really great memories.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Such cute pictures. Your boys are getting so big.

Ashley and Devan said...

Always such a cute family. I almost bought Hunter that shirt today! Its so cute.

I can't wait for this weekend.. it's going to be a blast!

Si Roti Kacang said...

http://coco-cokelat.blogspot.com/