Thursday, April 1, 2010

Our Favorite Things to Do...

There are so many things that I'm getting excited for nwo that the weather is going to get better and better. The joys of having two boys is that we can carry on certain traditions that we love.
I know Scott's favorite thing is motorcycle rides...though this Kyle's scooter, Scott loves to take Carter around the block (of course Brax had to get in on the action too!)
Carter absolutely LOVED it! He was laughing the whole ride!
Another place we love going is Ikea. My mom and I took the boys last week and they had a blast. Though Carter has been there numerous times, it was Brax's very first Ikea trip!
The playland for kids was a hit!
Carter wasn't very thrilled to share his swing with Brax, but it's still fun to see how different the boys are.
They have moved things around, added toys and other fun things to the kids' area so we stayed there for awhile. I wasn't sure how two kids was going to be...and I'm excited to report it was so easy to take both of them. It's always a fun time when you're at Ikea.
Another must this time of year is the South Town's Home and Garden Show. It was a great time! My friend Jimmy even came with my mom, me and the boys. The expo shows are always a hit with my boys.
There was this mini tub...of course the "photographer" in me wanted to get a shot...
I will say Carter is a very unique little guy. He loves the people in the big costumes. Mr. Electric was at the show and Carter loved him...
We have so many fun things planned this weekend...so keep checking back for more pics!

No comments: