Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Joy of Having 2 Boys!

I absolutely LOVE having 2 boys! I love seeing the two of them play together. Though they totally fight...they are still such cute brothers.
My sister went to Disneyland awhile ago, and brought them back the Mickey Ears hats. Each one even has their name embroidered on the back. Though we've had these hats for a little while now, Carter just got them off his hat rack the other day.
He got both hats off the rack and helped Brax get his on...then he got his own on and wanted me to take pictures! (I love that kid!)

Carter noticed that I didn't have a matching fun hat like they did...so the boy went in his room and got his funky elephant hat for me to wear. (he's very concerned about everyone joining in)

So funny! It's the little moments like this that completely make up for all the other moments in life! I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: