Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Giant Chalk...an ALL Day Treat!

I found the coolest chalk awhile ago (I was saving it for a "rainy" day) and yesterday my little man was getting restless so I brought out this awesome treat!
Because you know I get things at a discount....these four HUGE chalk crayons cost only $3! Gotta love Target Clearance!

On my pantry door I have our weekly schedule (to help keep us all on the same page) and of course had to have a couple of chalkboard sheets for Carter. He LOVES that he gets to draw on the "door" and I love that he's having fun, in my view of sight, and not getting into trouble!

So what do you get when you introduce a little guy to the world's largest chalk?

A Happy Camper for HOURS! I'm not kidding, he sat there for almost an entire hour drawing "roller coasters," animals and mommy and daddy. In this picture he brought out his other chair for me to sit in...it's flattering to know that he thinks I can fit my pregnant bum on that teeny chair!
What a funny little guy! It's moments like these that make me appreciate the fact that I'm home during the day now to experience this part of his life with him.

1 comment:

Cute Family said...

I love when you can find that one thing that will entertain them for hours!