Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Best Buddies, Practicing for Two, and Baby News!

Carter absolutely LOVES Johnny our hampster! At first, I'll admit I was really hesitant to go ahead with gettin gone (I've had my share of crazy hampsters) but I am so thrilled we did it. Every morning Carter wakes up and pulls a chair over to "talk" to Johnny and see him! Tonight he was hoping to share a taco shell with him...I told him the Johnny needed to get some more rest. :) It's so fun to see him love his "friend" so much!

Today I watched cute little Rylan for a little while. I know this picture is a little blurry, but Timmy was attached to my other hand yanking me away! Carter and "Ry" play so well together so it really was easy to have both of them today. It did get me thinking about how it's going to be with two little ones now though!
I thought it'd be fun to go for a walk today because it was actually decent out...so I bundled up the boys and loaded them in our single stroller! It really went well...but I so need a double stroller!
As far as baby news...I'm officially 16 weeks now and it's for sure a sweet little BOY!!! Scott and I are so happy to have two brothers in our house soon. The baby actually is measuring bigger so my due date got pushed up about a week...not that I'm complaining! :) I am truly enjoying being pregnant right now....I know that sounds funny because I aws literally dying at first...but now it's fun to watch my belly grow and feel weird changes going on.

This is such a fun time for our family...and we're just taking advantage of spending time together while it's just the three of us. (Well add in a dog and hampster...) 2009 is going to be a great year for us, I can't wait to see all the things we hope to accomplish, actually get done, in the meantime.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh, what a crazy day today has been! I feel horrible about not talking to you more about your doctors visit. I'm so excited for you to have another boy, a girl would have been fun, but I think Carter will enjoy a brother more. Thank you so much for watching Rylan today and I love the picture of them in the stroller! You have so much ambition to get two boys ready to go out in the cold and also get the dog on a leash, put your own coat on and also bring the camera to take pictures, all while 16 weeks pregnant!! You're really going to be just fine with two kids...trust me!!

Andrea said...

YAY for all BOY cousins!!! I am so excited...and now that it is "offical" Congrats!!!! And I am SO glad you are finally feeling better. I can't wait for the new little man to get here. Thoughts on any boy names yet????

Azure said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys. That will be so fun for little Carter to have a brother to play with. You look cute with your TINY baby bump. You look like me on a regular day. Sad that I look like I could be 16 weeks pregnant!!! Anyway, congrats!!