Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Morris Brothers!

Life has been so busy, a little crazy, routines have been thrown out the window and Scott and I are still adjusting to having two kids....but at the end of the day we absolutely LOVE our life!
Little Brax has been such an easy infant though, his doctor appointments have been great, he's sleeping about 3 hours at a time at night and is just overall a really "chill" little boy. The doctor did want him to get some "rays" so that his jaundice levels stay in the "worry free" zone...so here's our little man catching some morning sun!
What's life with two boys without a double stroller? My dad and stepmom bought us this DELUXE Double Stroller. I could not be more happy with it. It's so easy to push, fold down and it really isn't that much bigger than our single one once it's all folded down. I love the front to back because I can take it anywhere indoors and fit everywhere I did with a single stroller. (I know Carter really should be in the front but you know two year olds!)
Carter has adjusted really well over the last few weeks of having Braxton in our family. One thing that has really helped is his time with Scott. Scott has been so good about making sure Carter gets a lot of alone time with him. This is the two of them mowing the lawn...
Here's a really sweet pic of the two brothers....it's amazing how dark Braxton is with his black hair and olive skin...and then there's our Carter with his fair skin and bleach blonde hair!
I love having our two boys! Life is so good in the Morris house right now....I can't wait to see how they grow up with each other...

No comments: